Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

I had a really fun day today!

I live on an island in Maine, and we only have one vehicle. The nearest AC Moore and JoAnnes are two hours away, and the nearest Michaels is four, so I hardly ever get to them.

The last few times, I only got to AC Moore, and I was so disappointed. So many things were discontinued, and they only had the same old Spellbinders dies that they have had for the last few years.

Today I got to JoAnnes, and I got some really fun things. I got a bunch of K & Co. die cuts with lots of die cuts in the packages instead of just a few stuck on the backing sheet. It was like getting little grab bags for a reasonable price! I got a Brenda Walton Layered Accents set with butterflies, flowers and birds, A Tim Coffey Layered Accent set with Hydrangeas and irises, and a Brenda Walton set with 51 die cut and vellum pieces in it. I couldn't wait to get home and open the packages to see what was in them!

I also got two new Spellbinders dies that I didn't know about. One was Rose Creations, and the other was Carnation Creations. My biggest reason for wanting to go was to get dies and punches for flower making, so I was really excited to see these! I also got the only three Fiskars flower punches that they had, and an EK Success one which I unfortunately already had. (The EK Success one is also almost identical to a Fiskars one I have). I'm not too upset about that though, since they are really lightweight punches, and I love the flowers they make. I use them a lot, and sometimes punch paper that is too heavy for them, so at least if I break them, I have spares. :-)

I also got some more of the Core'dinations white pearl paper and some pale lavender of the same paper. I love that paper!

Now I can't wait to start making more cards, those layered die cuts will look beautiful with my new Marianne dies and stencils.

No comments: