Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, September 29, 2011


I made this card from instructions on Valita's site. She has some beautiful things there. I'm not sure whether or not I made them exactly like her instructions, because our internet is too slow to watch uTube, plus my computer has no sound, but she has a pattern on there, so I used that.

This is actually the second card I made like this, the first one was prettier and was yellow, but my neighbor came over while I was finishing it and asked if she could have it. I never got a chance to take a picture of it.

It's done on ordinary white card stock and Anna Griffin pink card stock. The roses in the center are Redoute, and the ones scattered around the card are cut from Anna Griffin paper which was left over from another project. The die cuts are Nestabilities cut out on my Grand Caliber, and the shading on the front of the car and the die cut inside were done with Pebbles. Pebbles are a cream chalk, but I haven't decided whether I really like them or not. I find it is difficult to shade with them. The gold stickers are from a dollar store we used to have. I sure wish they hadn't closed years ago, because it was the best dollar store for crafts I've ever been in. It was called "All for a Dollar". I've been in two of those, and they always had lots of paper, stickers, and really cheap jewelry which I took apart and used the parts for embellishments and other crafts.

After they moved out, another one moved in, but it didn't have anything interesting in it, and it closed after only a couple of months. Now we have Family Dollar, but our's isn't very interesting for crafts, and it hardly ever has anything for a dollar in it!

No comments: