Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

I still haven't gotten the hang of this blog site!

If things here still look weird, that is why. My links aren't showing up as links, and I had to go back to the old interface to add text to my pictures.

I hope someday, my blog will look like all of those beautiful ones I see on the internet.

I also hope to eventually add graphics for you to download. I have thousands of old postcards, especially Santa ones, antique books with gorgeous engravings, and beautiful old perfume, candy and food labels. I want to offer those for free, but I would like to figure out how to get advertisers on here first so I can pay the heating bills this winter!

I hope to start posting more frequently, and figure out how to make this blog look the way I want it to.

I also have a new toy. I finally got the Spellbinders Grand Caliber. I've always wanted an easy way to make shaped cards, and now I can do it. I love my new toy!

I have new toys coming in the mail as well. Two weeks ago I sent out an order for a bunch of those Dutch dies and embossing and cutting stencils. Most of them are from Marianne Designs. I love the lacy look they give, and I can't wait to get them!

No comments: