Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Friday, September 23, 2011

White Christmas


Since I can't get anything uploaded to Picassa, I am linking to my pbase account for my photos. I hope this works.

For some reason, this card looks debossed instead of embossed. I think it must have been the angle of the sun.

I made it entirely out of Core'dinations white pearl paper using Marianne Creatables, and the Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder. Since the card is 6 1/2" square, I had to use the embossing folder four times to emboss the whole background. When you do this, the folder flattens out certain parts of your embossing, but I found that if I used my embossing stylus to push the dots back into place from the back, then carefully lined them up in my folder and only squeezed the parts where the embossing had been flattened with my fingers, you couldn't tell  that it had been flattened. I think I need to get some larger embossing folders for my larger cards.

No comments: