Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blue Spellbinders Best Wishes Card

I am always inspired by Becca Feeken's beautiful cards. I loved this one and had to try a similar one. I love the Just Rite stamps, but so far I don't have any, so I used what I had. My card isn't anywhere near as nice as Becca's.





I used a generic blue linen textured CS, Core'dinations Pearl CS and some blue flowered paper I made on my computer. The lattice is a Sizzix die I cut in my Big Kick, and the center is Spellbinders cut in my Grand Calibur. The fleur de lis is an Anna Griffin corner punch, and the pearls are Queen & Co. I did the lettering on my Pazzles Inspiration using generic gel pens before I got my Jellyrolls. I outlined the die cut with a jellyroll.

No comments: