Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gold Snowflake Card


I wish the photograph had come out better, it really doesn't show the gold on this card.

Last weekend I finally got back to AC Moore and JoAnn's, and got some K and Co. "goody packs". I call the little packages they sell with so much in them "goody packs" because they have so much in them, and are such fun to open. One of them had gorgeous gold foil snowflakes on acetate. I decided that this snowflake needed to be on Core'dinations white pearl accented with gold mirror card. It was just a tiny bit larger than my largest scalloped circle nestie, but the nestie had just the perfect number of scallops for the snowflake, so I used it anyway. The snowflake was mounted on the circle with a gold brad because I was afraid any adhesive would show up under the acetate.

Then I just had to use my new Just Rite stamps to make the label. I used ultra fine detail gold for the embossing. All of the pearl paper is mounted on gold mirror card, and the motifs are mounted with dimensional tape. The Stickers are more from my stash that I got years ago at a dollar store.

1 comment:

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Gorgeous card, so fresh and beautiful :)
Thank You for visiting my blog and your kind words :*