Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Merry Christmas with Red Flowers


The last time I got to AC Moore I bought a bunch of Prima flowers and a K and Co stack. I loved this paper and decided it would go nicely with my new Just Rite stamps. I mounted gold mirror card onto Core'dinations white pearl cs, then mounted the K and Co paper on that.

The stamps were done on the pearl cs, colored with my new Copics, and outlined with gold fine detail embossing powder, then mounted with dimensional tape. The card needed embellishments, so I added some of my gold outline stickers, then I decided to use some of the Prima flowers on the corners. I glued gold beads in the centers of them.

I probably would have used a brighter red on the berries, but so far, I only have six Copics, so I used what I had. I can't wait to get more!

1 comment:

Retro Dolly said...

This is a very elegant card with a beautiful message! Thanks for sharing your creative ability!