Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

What Disappoints me most when I visit blogs I love?

Sometimes I see really big blogs with tons of interesting things on them, but they are difficult to search because there are no labels or tags. The archived page index isn't all that easy to use.
It takes a very long time to go through some blogs, and look for the things I am most interested in. For instance, I may be looking at the blog to see how other people are using Spellbinders, or how they made their flowers. It's really easy if there are labels, but almost impossible if there aren't.
Frequently I see a label for something that sounds interesting, so I look at everything with that label on it. Labels make me look at many more pages of other people's blogs than blogs without them. Anyway, that's just my opinion, I was wondering if others search blogs by labels too.

No comments: