Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Easel Card Sticky Note Holder


This isn't quite finished. I want to add matchbox drawers beneath it so who ever gets it will be able to store paper clips and things right in the same place. Unfortunately I don't have any match boxes, so I will add them and rephotograph this when I get back from the holidays.

I didn't use a pattern for this, I just made an easel card with a 1/2" fold to accommodate the pad and pen, (I haven't got the pen yet), and made a slit for the ribbon which will hold the pen. I sort of messed up though, because I put the ribbon too high. Oh well, it makes a good prototype and I will do better on the next one.

The patterned paper is from the Mariposa stack, I couldn't believe the bird image was exactly the right size for a 5x5 card! The white is Core'dinations pearl, and the green is ordinary green CS. The butterfly is Cheery Lynn, and I accented the card with diamond Stickles.

We're leaving in the morning to visit the kids and grandchildren for a couple of weeks, but I want to wish all of my blog friends a wonderful holiday season!

No comments: