Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Easel Card with Spellbinders and Prima Flowers


I still can't get any files to upload for the free graphics, but I managed to upload some smaller files of a couple of cards I've done recently.

For this one I used Core'dinations pink pearl card stock and ordinary white card stock. The labels were cut out with my Spellbinders dies and stenciled using the dies with Pebbles cream chalks. The saying was stamped with a pink Anna Griffin stamp pad and one of her stamps . The flowers are from Prima. I wish they still made the tiny roses. They were called mini roses and came with 24 per card for $2.99. They had green cloth covered florist wire stems, which could be coiled for extra dimension, and were tiny enough to use anywhere. I only bought two colors, expecting to be able to buy more later, but I didn't know that they had been discontinued. There were some in beautiful shades of yellow which I never got.

For a while now, I have seen tutorials suggesting the use of silicone glue for attaching things dimensionally. I decided to try it to attach flowers on all of my latest cards since since they don't always have flat bottoms. The silicone glue will actually form a little "cup" around the bottom of the flowers when you attach them providing more contact and dries clear. I am really happy with it.

No comments: