Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I found another wonderful blog

If you go there, keep clicking on older posts. Marianne at Stampartic has posted some really gorgeous Christmas presents to make, along with all of her wonderful tutorials and beautiful cards.

I'm hoping that I will be able to upload to my blog again tomorrow. Today my phone Company was fixing something on the box on the telephone pole across the street from my house. Our phone has been really statically lately, enough so that it's difficult to have a conversation. It's probably also the reason I couldn't upload or get my internet connection to work. After they left, I picked up the phone and no more static. I also have internet again. I'm hoping that's where the problem was.

No comments: