Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Butterfly Magic Box Revised and Finished





I added a lot more to the butterfly box I posted the other day, and finished the outside. The dies are by Spellbinders and the "non flying" butterflies are Cheery Lynn, the flowers are Prima and Recollections. I forgot to scrunch the roses on the sides back up after gluing them onto the box. They were made with three Recollections flowers scrunched up and glued on top of each other. The ones on top are the Prima ones. I curled the stems by rolling them around my embossing tool.

The pearls are Queen & Co and Liquid Pearls, and the "flying" butterflies are Martha Stewart. The paper is DCWV, Core'dinations Pearl and Anna Griffin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!Thank you I will try it...