Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kaleidoscopic Flower Card


Today I got two McGill punches. One was the leaf punch, and it had an interesting card on the back of the packaging. My card isn't exactly like the one on the package, but that was my inspiration.

It's not my favorite card, but I don't hate it either. I used the McGill punch, an EK Success punch, and a Recollections one for the flowers and leaves. The circle in the center is one of my Spellbinders dies. The green paper is a Bazill linen textured shiny paper, the pink is Core'dinations pearl, and the cream colored one with the pearlized flowers is from my stash. I can't remember where I got it. The pearls are Queen & Co.

No comments: