Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Friday, January 20, 2012

A real book I Made with my Cinch



Since my husband got laid off, we have been trying to figure out how to make some money to eat and pay bills. Selling graphics files doesn't work, I all that does is cost money. In my area, a lot of people are very interested in old photographs of the area, so I decided to make some books with scans from my hundreds of postcards and photos, to see how they would sell.

I have an old, cheap laser printer and tons of Staples paper for it, and I have my Cinch, so I started putting pages together yesterday, and printed them out and made two books today. I am going to change the photo on the front to make it cover the whole front rather than have borders, but other than that, I like it. There are no captions because everyone here knows where the photos are taken, and I don't have dates for them. Besides, we need money fast!

I'm going to do a series of these from all over the island. Each book has 40 photos, plus the covers, then I will have to go out and peddle them.

My only problem right now is that I could only get four sets of bindings in the right size when we visited the kids in NY, and I am going to have to send away for more because no one within four hours of us sells wire bindings. Staples is useless, and they are the only office supply around, not to mention that the gas to get there costs as much as a box of 100 bindings. I do know where to get the inexpensive ones online though. I just hope they are fast!

No comments: