Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, February 6, 2012

I am so glad I can read Russian

Astoria makes the most beautiful flowers and has instructions on her blog Made With Love.

For those who can't read Russian and want to see her flowers, the second link from the left in the top navigational bar says "Master Class-Flowers".

She is so generous, she has master classes on making all of her flowers, and they are easy to follow and so beautiful!

Under the flowers the word "Дальше" means you can read further. (At least I hope you see the same word as I do, I have Cyrillic fonts installed on my computer so I can read and write in Russian. Not sure if it is the same when you don't).

No comments: