Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wedding Photo Frame


One of my favorite card artists Monia, posted a wonderful tutorial on her blog for making photo frames. You can find it here.

Thank you so much Monia, I have always admired your beautiful frames and folders as well as your cards. Without your tutorial, I could never have made this beautiful frame!

I do photography, so I have a lot of remnants of Mat board, so I used that as the base for my frame. The piece I used is just under 8" x 10". I wanted a fairly wide mat around the photo, so I sized the middle for a 4" x 6" photo. I used a cream colored Walmart DP to cover the mat board, the larger flowers are Prima, and the smaller ones are made by scrunching and layering Recollections flowers. The leafy branch is a Sizzix die, and the lace is from a Martha Stewart punch.

One of the nice things about this frame is that Monia has made it so you can change the photo. The actual frame is whiter than my photograph. It is really more of a creamy white with faint touches of green in the centers of the flowers in the paper's background.

2 comments:

Elly said...

Wow, this looks great!!

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Gorgeous frame, I`m happy that you liked my tutorial :)