Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, March 26, 2012

I made a third album

This album was made mostly with the Mariposa Stack by DCWV. It's one of my favorites. I also like that the CS is printed on only one side, since I always mount everything to make the CS thicker and more sturdy. I have also used a bit of paper and embellishments from Anna Griffin, Graphic 45, and K & Co in this Album.

Each page is mounted on a 6x9 envelope, and extra photos or souvenirs can be slipped into the envelopes. Almost everything is also outlined in gold. I started out with a Krylon pen, then that ran out, and I ended up using two Pen Touch pens. Both of those ran out as well. I don't think I will try outlining a whole album in gold again!

I also used a lot of Stickles throughout the album.


This is the front of the album. I die cut another piece from the same sheet with my Spellbinders and mounted it with dimensional tape. The butterflies are from K&Co and Anna Griffin.


The next pages both have places which flip up for more photos. The back of the cover also has a flap which opens to access the inside of the envelope.

The opposite page has a tag and a mini album which opens to reveal two places for journaling or photos.


The next set of pages each has a booklet. The page on the right also flips up.

The small album has a sewn border and has 16 pages. The larger one has three pages.


Here is the next set of pages. The flip up section on the left has three tags for journaling and photos behind it.

The one on the right is gatefold. When you open the doors using the pearl doorknobs, there is space for more photos and journaling. This page has ribbon outlines.


Since the next two pages are rather complicated, I am showing them in two separate sections of photographs.

This page flips up, and then flips out. There is a tag, and also a little sewn gatefold book with eight pages in each side.


When you open the flip up section on the next page, there is another flap to flip up, and a three way flip out section blow it. In the side pockets of that section are two more tags. I forgot to take them out and photograph them separately.


The page on the left contains a pop up album. The photo at the bottom of this image shows the album open.

The one on the right has a flip up, and also a flap to open to access the inside of the back envelope.


I didn't embellish the back of the album because it will mostly be laying down on surfaces, which might catch and tear any embellishments.

Every section of this album except for the smaller items is large enough to hold a 4x6 photo.

1 comment:

Paper Diva said...

BEAUTIFUL album - very professional looking!