Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Second Album is Finished


The beautiful Botanica Bella paper by Graphic 45 had one of the designs printed on heavy glossy cardstock for the back of the paper stack. I decided to use the glossy printed one on the back and front of my album.

I sure wish Graphic 45 paper was easier to get in my area, because I love their designs. The most difficult part is deciding which side of the paper to use, since on almost all of my projects one side is always hidden from view.

Anyway, this is the front of the album. It is mounted on a 6x9 envelope. The central motif is mounted on foam tape, and the two corner motifs are mounted a little higher to give plenty of dimension to the cover.


The inside of the front cover has a flip up flap. Photos could be mounted on both sides. under the flap, there is access to the inside of the envelope, which can be used to hold more photos or memorabilia. There is also another flap which flips up, providing more space for journaling or photos. The tag slides into the butterfly strip to hold everything in place.


The next page has a tag for journaling or photos holding down a square flippling section.


This photo shows how the section flips out into a twelve inch square. This section can be used for photos and journaling.


The next page has two booklets to hold photos and journaling. I forgot to take pictures of the inside of the one with the fish.


I love the paper on this page, so I wanted to cover as little of it as possible. I made two little booklets for journaling or pasting little photos or memorabilia. One booklet flips open like the earlier page, and the other is accordion folded. On the sides with the busy patterns, I glued tags from the paper stack for added interest.


This page has a flip up section for photos, and behind it are three tags for journaling or photos. There is also a motif with ribbon woven through it on one side.


This page has a little four page booklet for photos or journaling under the raised pocket and raised tag. The whole page also flips out revealing two more places for photos inside.


Inside the pocket on this page is an accordion fold section for more photos and journaling.


This section has gatefold doors to reveal another spot for photos. It is decorated with diamonds of paper from the stack, and has half pearl doorknobs.


The pocket on this page contains two tags for journaling and photos.


Inside the back cover is another spot for a photo. It is also done on a 6x9 envelope. The flap opens up to give access to the inside of the envelope, providing more space for storing extra goodies in.


The back of the album is not dimensional. I glued the motif on flat because it will probably be lying down on a surface most of the time, and I figured it would be more durable this way.

The whole album is bound in my Cinch, and I used old photo distress stain around the edges. There are a few other brands of paper used, but the majority is Graphic 45. Most of the places for photos are sized for 4x6.

This item is for sale in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

Siar said...

Very cool! the albums are so exquisite!


pdf to flash book