Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Blue Flowers and Lace


I haven't used this Marianne Designables folder for a long time, so I decided to make a card with it. The white CS behind the blue was supposed to be punched all around, but apparently MS punch around the page punches use different card dimensions for each punch. The instructions I used gave measurements of four, six, eight, and ten. I tried 6x8, but every time I punched, it never came out even on the page on either side. I need to see if I saved more instructions from other punches, since I went through five sheets of white cs trying to get it right.

Anyway, I decided to just punch the edges. Then, I had things I needed to do, so I was hurrying, and I used my new ATG and got the blue paper a bit off center. Well the ATG really sticks, so it's going to have to stay that way.

The flowers in the center are from K&CO, and the ones on the edges are Prima and Recollections. I used Stickles for accents and Offray ribbon for the bow. The bow is straight now, and I have to trim a little off the longer tail, but the glue was still wet when I took the picture, so I am going to wait until tomorrow to trim and shape it.

In real life, the blues match better, and the shading in the blue cs at the top of the card isn't as pronounced. There is other shading in that paper that doesn't show up in the photograph, so it really looks better. It's not my favorite card.

No comments: