Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Green Ribbon and Morning Glories Card


I had this really pretty green ribbon, and decided to make a card with it. It seemed to match this pretty K&Co paper really well, so I put it down the middle and added lace on the sides of it. The lace looks better in person. I used my ATG to glue it, and the flash from the phone's camera made it look really shiny. The pattern in the paper behind the green ribbon's sheer part doesn't show up as much in person either.

I mounted the DP onto gold mirror card and generic green CS on a white card. The stamp is from Anna Griffin. I used VersaMark and embossed it with a green tinsel embossing powder. It was cut out with Spellbinders Tags Three, and mounted onto green CS, then mounted onto the card with dimensional tape. Unfortunately I decided it needed something else, and I added green gel pen to the raised parts and outlined it with gold. They look better in real life too. In the photo it made the tag look messy. Anyway, I liked it better before.

2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Another pretty card! I love the gold background, it goes perfect with your DP.

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty! Like all the bling that the card has!