Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My First Never Ending Card

This is the first time I have made a never ending card. This one came out a bit messy, but I uploaded it because the K&Co paper and die cuts I used would work very well on this type of card. The next time I make one, I will probably make smaller margins around the DP.

The whole card is done with K&Co, except the sayings, which are Anna Griffin.


This is the front of the card.


This is the second section. I decorated it before I realized that the outer wings should have been decorated in the next step instead of this one.


This is the third section. If I had decorated it in the right order, there would have been two wider sections rather than four narrow panels, but it still looks okay.


This is the fourth section. It isn't laying very flat in the photo, I needed to crease it more. I also creased a lot of the card too much in places where I shouldn't have because I didn't open it right the first time.

I followed three different tutorials to make it. One didn't have dimensions for the six inch square I wanted, the next didn't tell me how to open the first panel. It was the third tutorial before I found out that when you open the first fold, the one behind it goes to the back of the card. When I did it wrong, I got creases where there shouldn't be any.

The next card will be easier now that I've done one, and hopefully much neater as well.

Anyway, I have lots of friends and family who love it when I give them my rejects!

No comments: