Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Chiyogami Paper and Flowers Card

I've had this really pretty embossed Chiyogami paper for a long time, but it was so pretty I was hoarding it. Today I decided to use it on a card. I made a white 6x6 card, then layered purple, gold mirror, and pink CS, with the Chiyogami paper on that. I wanted the paper to be the focal point, so I only added a few flowers. The flower in the center is one of the ones I made from those Prima parts. The roses are some my craft store packages, and the tiny roses on either side of the corner roses are some silk ones I had in my stash. Then I just put Three Queen and Co rhinestones in the opposite corners.

This photo is the inside of the card. I layered it in the same way as the front of the card and added strips of the Chiyogami paper on either side of the writing space.