Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Goodies

What a wonderful day I had today! My husband took my mother and I to Bangor, ME to JoAnn's and AC Moore. I went to JoAnn's first, because I needed some Core'dinations paper. They had it all on sale for 5/1.00 !!! I got a bunch of their Gemstones paper, a lot of gorgeous jewel tones, those really deep intense colors that look like jewels and are so hard to find, a couple of packs of their pastels, and a pad of their white pearl paper. At least around here, Core'dinations seems to be the only company that has those intense jewel colors. Rich teals, lilacs, pinks, and colors like that. They were gorgeous!

Then I saw a VersaMark Dazzle ink pad which looked interesting, and it was 40% off! As I was leaving, I went through the Spellbinders aisle, expecting to see no new dies as usual, but they had the Moroccan accents and Motifs!!! I was very glad I had decided to go in there, since I usually only go to AC Moore.

Then it was off to AC Moore. I have been there a bunch of times, trying to get refills for my ATG. Today, they finally had them, so I bought two packages! Then I went to the Spellbinders aisle. The last time I was there, I bought one regular die set and one Grand set, only to find out that they were both sets I already had. Bummer!!! (They were both sets I wasn't crazy about and had never used, but the Spellbinders always seemed to be the same old sets every time I went, and I was desperate for new ones). Today, they had the Persian Motifs and Accents, which I wanted very much!!! They also had the Grand Peonies and Grand Labels seven!!! It's a good thing I sold a bunch of photographs last week so I could get those!

As if that wasn't enough, they also had a bunch of M-Bossabilities, so I got Enchanted and Mystic. I can't wait to try them!!! I also picked up the Flourish Impressabilities. Libby, if you read this, I'll try to get some samples of the M-Bossibilities on here, and tell how I like them in the next day or so. (Libby is the wonderful lady who is in charge of the scrapbook section at AC Moore. She makes shopping there fun)!

I have always really loved that red double stick tape, but had only found it in New York, but for the first time, I found that at AC Moore too. It's Ranger Wonder Tape, and much more expensive than whatever brand I bought in NY, but at least I can now get it here. I'll just have to use it sparingly in places where I can't use the ATG.

I hope you all had as wonderful a mother's Day as I had!!!

No comments: