Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Spellbinders, Stamps, Wood Veneer and Copics

Yesterday I posted a tray with stamps on wood Veneer and cut with Spellbinders dies. People who come into my shop really loved it, so today I made four more. One of them I added a touch of color with Copics. Since they are so popular, I am going to do wooden Tissue Box covers to match.

This is the same lighthouse as in yesterday's photo, only this one I colored with copics. The colors don't show up well in the photograph, but the grass is green and the water blue, with a yellow light in the top. They do show up well in person. The wood grain and stamping show through the colors and it looks like the wood is stained.

The other three I made today are below. I didn't color them, and the photos of all of these are before they have all of the layers of varnish. I may do other colored ones as well after I do the tissue boxes and some other things I plan on making.

2 comments:

Elly said...

Beautiful (wood)work Kathi!!

I plan to make your "Inside pop out card soon,it's soo nice!! Ofcourse I will place a link to your blog!

hugs, Elly

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! These are so neat!