Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Creatables White Card

I made this card by using only one Marianne Creatables Die Set. This one was also bought from Joan's Gardens. I used Core'dinations Pearl and made a card, then die cut each piece in this set with the same paper and layered them onto the card. After that, I added Liquid Pearls and regular half pearls, and I was done. It was a quick and easy card with lots of lacy layers, and only one die. I thought it would make a beautiful wedding card if you need one in a hurry.

It could also be pretty just by changing the colors of some of the layers, or by adding color to the raised embossing. You could also add flowers, butterflies or ribbon to this card and change it's look that way, or add a stamp or photo instead of one or two of the inner layers. I love this die set for it's ability to make a quick and beautiful card for any occasion!

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Kathi
Gorgeous, as always.
Myrna