Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Christmas Cactus Card using Noor! Dies and Spellbinders


Gosh, this photo looks much brighter on my blog than it does in real life. The red and green are not quite so bright in person, and look much better together than they do on here.

Anyway, I made this card using one of the Noor! dies I got yesterday. I used a metallic Gold stamp pad to color the embossing while it was still in the die.

I used this K&Co tag mounted onto two sizes of Spellbinders scalloped circles which I outlined with a gold pen. The circles and tag are mounted dimensionally.

I outlined the red background paper with a gold pen, and added red pearls to the corners.

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Great Christmas card. Like how you add the gold to your cards...gives them a very elegant look.