Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Gold Lace Christmas


Here is another Christmas card using JustRite Stamps. It's been a long time since I did a gold and white Christmas card, so I decided not to color this one.

For this one, I used JustRite's Christmas Miracle Ornaments, mounted dimensionally on their Lace Background Stamp.

All the white paper and the card were made with Core'dinations Pearl. Everything was stamped using VersaMark, and embossed with Super Fine Detail Gold. The "Joy to All" was stamped separately, cut out with a tiny Spellbinders oval and mounted dimensionally onto the ornament. I was planning on getting the Spellbinders Ornament Die that goes with this ornament, but I wanted the fancy die that goes with Labels Eight more, so I got that instead. I cut this ornament out by hand with scissors.

The outside of the ornament and the "Joy to All" were outlined with a gold pen. The ornament was mounted dimensionally onto the lace background, and the background was matted with Gold mirror card. Then I added gold pearls to the corners, and white pearls to the ornament.

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card! Your embossing is fabulous!

craftieodmae said...

Oh My Stars!!!! this is incredible! absoltley beautiful!