Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Green Ribbon Merry Christmas


I may not get the details on this card posted for a while.

Our power is on and off because of the hurricane, but at least I'm hoping I can get this card up before it goes off, probably for a few days.

I'm typing and publishing every few sentences because the internet also keeps going out, so if this post stops somewhere odd, it's because of either the power or the internet, and I'll have to finish it later.

I got this really pretty green ribbon a week or so ago, and thought it would be beautiful on a card. The green on the ribbon is very sheer, so I cut out a strip of matching green paper to put under it.

The paper the ribbon is on, as well as the card are Core'dinations Pearl, in a pale gold color, using gold mirror card as a mat. The gold strips are dresden paper lace, and make the background paper look like there are strips of satin ribbon on either side of the green.

The center motif is a retired JustRite stamp, embossed with gold, and mounted dimensionally with pieces of two of my Noor! dies cut out of more gold mirror card.

Okay, I managed to finish it. I'm gone until the power and internet are really back.

3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

bless your heart, hope the power comes back and stays on!! I preposted mine for in the morning, with the high winds ya just never know, I love your card, that green ribbon is awesome!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty...Keeping you in my prayers...

JD/ Jill said...

I can relate to your post...When I was on the computer (probably about the same time you were) The lights kept flickering on and off, so I thought I better just get off the computer. We were so fortunate to have our power off for just a short time...friends that live only a few miles from me, were out of power for a few days...not sure who all have their power back on yet.
Glad you finally were able to get this beauty posted...Very nice...You have such a gift...all your cards are so different and unique.