Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Peace on Earth Card


I love these Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight, and decided to cut them out with Core'dinations Gold Pearl CS. Then I had to find some paper it looked nice on.

The best paper was this Anna Griffin pine cone paper, so I made a Christmas card. I cut the pinecone paper to fit using Spellbinders Labels Eight for the largest and smallest rectangles, but since the Labels Eight don't have a size for the second largest, I traced the inside of the Decorative Labels die and cut it out with scissors to fit.

Then I used a 5x7 card, and cut another gold sheet for a mat, and another pine cone sheet to mount everything onto.

I added the K&Co sticker to the center, and added some branches made with a McGill punch. The McGill punch is almost identical to the MS branch punch, but it is quite a bit larger, and looked better for this particular card. I like having the choice of both sizes. Then I added roses and pearls to finish the card.


3 comments:

Myrna said...

Kathi
This is a very eye catching card. Lovely work.
Myrna

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love all the layers you made with the dies!!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty!