Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Spellbinders and Noor! Snowflake Card


I am still waiting for my Noor! dies to get here, but I wanted to use the one I already have, so I made this card. This die came from Kamya, and got here really fast, it only took two days, but they only had one of the Noor! dies I wanted. (They did have a lot of the Star Collection stencils I wanted though).

I wanted to make a snowflake looking card, so I played with the Spellbinders Persian Accents and matching Motifs dies, and this is what I came up with. I used Pebbles Cream Chalks to color them while still in the dies. They were cut from Core'dinations Pearl CS.

I mounted them onto a sparkly light blue CS, and matted that with gold mirror card. The card itself is made from more of the Core'dinations Pearl.

The corners are the Noor! die I got last week. I love these corners, they are small enough to fit onto a lot of cards, and work really well with circular designs.

They are actually straight on this card, but the mirror card curls a bit, so I frequently have to flatten my cards that use it on. I took the photo before I flattened the card.




2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

Love this card! Very elegant and original!!

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty card!