Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Inexpensive Glittery Paper


You know those sheets of glittery CS that sell for $2.00 per sheet? I'm hoping this will work as a substitute!

I was at Walmart today, and I saw this gift wrap in the Christmas section. It was in quite a few colors, but I only bought these three because they are the colors I can see myself using the most.

When I got home and opened it, it did shed some glitter. Not much, but a little. I'm hoping that it won't need to be sprayed to keep the glitter on, but so far, I don't think it will. It is gift wrap weight, so it will need to be mounted onto CS using either the Xyron, or spray mount, but that's no big deal, I do that with my mulberry and other light weight papers. I keep those rolled until I need to use them, then I just cut white CS to size, run the CS through the Xyron, and mount the thinner paper as I need it.

Anyway, it's a seasonal item, and it's so pretty, I expect a lot of people will be buying it to wrap their gifts, so it may not be in the store for long. I hope it works well, because it is a lot cheaper than the stuff in the craft stores!

Also, they had some pretty nice Christmas ribbon, so of course I got some of that too!!!

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Fabulous buy, Kathi! Give it a dusting with a soft brush and it should be fine. I love glittery paper and card. Can't wait to see what you create with it:) x