Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Friday, November 9, 2012

White Filigree Blessings Card


I had so much fun playing with my corners dies from the November Amazing Paper Grace Kit, by Becca Feeken yesterday, that I had to play with them again today.

This card was done with multiple layers of Core'dinations Pearl paper. For the filigree layers, and I made a layer with the die facing inwards, and then another layer facing outwards.

The medallion is stamped onto blue pearl paper with JustRite's Vintage Rose Medallions using VersaMark and White EP, and cut with JustRite's custom Nested Medallion Labels Dies.

I finished it off with this blue and gold double bow and some pearls.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

This is fabulous, Kathi. I love those corner dies:)
Have a lovely weekend! x

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely, stunning, card!