Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Butterfly, Bow and Flowers Card


We got back from moving some of my mother's things up to Maine from Massachusetts about an hour ago. We aren't going to unload the U-Haul and take it back until tomorrow, and will have to make another trip back down again to get more of her things sometime soon, so I probably won't be making as many cards until things settle down a bit. I also may be slow about visiting you all for a few weeks.

Anyway, Here is another card I made a while back that I haven't uploaded yet.

This one is another of my digital stamps colored with Copics. The butterfly was done twice so his wings could be raised. All of the papers under the stamping are Core'dinations Pearl shaded with Brilliance Sky Blue except for the darkest blue one. That was a pearlescent blue from my stash. After coloring it, the stamping itself was shaded with the Brilliance ink as well.

They were cut and embossed with a Marianne Creatables die and Spellbinders Marvelous Squares, and the pearls are Liquid Pearls.

I hope to catch up and visit you all soon!

5 comments:

Myrna said...

Kathi
Lovely coloring and your choice of background paper is gorgeous.
Myrna

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card, Kathi, and believe me, we all understand about being busy! Never enough hours in the day.
In your post on my blog you told me about your Dad, hopefully, he understood about you forgetting to call on his birthday.
If you ever saw the movie with Billy Crystal "City Slickers" His mother always called him each year at the minute of his birth (which was in the middle of the night LOL) I do the same thing with my daughter...only her birthday is at 9:37 in the morning. she always sounded very nonchalant about me calling...even seemed annoyed sometimes. (I sometimes was calling her at work!) Until I forgot one year!!! I guess she did look forward to my call...smile

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Kathi - I do love your stamps - they are just marvellous. I have moved home many times and I know how stressful it is but at least you will have your Mom close by. Hope things settle for you soon.

craftieodmae said...

that my dear is just gorgeous!!!

Alison Scott said...

Great card Kathi. It's totally understandable that you are very busy moving your mum. Take your time.