Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

I'm a little Behind....

A lot is going on now, with still moving my mother, (we have to go back to Massachusetts again next weekend), college graduations, and having to finish those jewelry boxes, so I haven't had anything to show you.

I'm also way behind on my visiting, but I'm still here.

I'll be glad when I can get back on schedule. Hopefully in a few weeks we will get the shop open, then I will be able to get some more new card making things. I need some of those gorgeous new dies!

I hope everything is going well with all of you!

Hugs, Kathi

4 comments:

Sasha said...

I was wondering where you were and how you are, Kathi. We will still be here when you're ready to start crafting/blogging again.
Thanks for your kind words. We live in West Yokshire. All Creatures Great and Small was filmed in North Yorkshire in the Dales, which are only forty miles away from us. We go here quite often in the summer months. The Yorkshire Dales and The Lake Dstrict are beautiful xx

Myrna said...

Kathi
Thanks for stopping by and leaving such neat comments.
This is a busy time for you. Don't worry, we all understand and will be here when you are back to normal. :)
Myrna

Angela said...

Happy Mother's Day, Kathi and family!

JD/ Jill said...

Kathi, I think everyone understands busy these days...It's a busy time of year...I haven't had a chance to do much visiting or cardmaking either...I miss it.