Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Roses and Butterflies Twisted Easel Card




I have been working on those commissioned altered cigar boxes, so I don't have a new card to share. Instead I'm uploading one of my very early cards. I think it was only the second twisted easel card I ever made.

As I was looking through my old card photos for something to post I ran across this one, and even though it's different from the cards I make now, it actually was quite pretty in real life. I put it into my shop at the time, and someone bought it the first day. I think if I was making this card now, I would probably add more embellishments, but in those days, I didn't have much to work with.

I have no ides where the rose graphic came from, it might have been from Dover Publications. I do know that it is matted with gold mirror card and mounted onto some Anna Griffin paper in my stash.

7 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

It's really lovely Kathi.

Myrna said...

Kathi
It is a lovely card and I think it is perfect the way it is.
Sometimes, as they say, less is more. :)
Myrna

Sasha said...

Love those roses, Kathi. A lovely CAS card x

craftieodmae said...

absolutely beautiful!!

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful card! And I also think it's perfect just the way it is. I have yet to make a twisted easel card...maybe you have given me the nudge I needed...tfs...

Diane said...

What a beautiful card design, your roses are fabulous.

Regards diane

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah Kathi love my roses and love this card so lovely ah those cigar boxes were commissions missed that earlier and am sure they love them very very much! Shaz in Oz.x