Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Another Bass Harbor Head Lighthouse Card


I haven't had a chance to make cards or visit blogs since last week, so I'm putting up a card I made before that. Since I sold most of my nautical cards a few weeks ago, I had to make another lighthouse card. I don't ever make two cards exactly alike. This time, I used Memento Black to stamp with, but once again, I colored it with Ranger Nibs and sponge daubers, using ink from various stamp pads. I'm really liking the subtle colors I get when I use this technique on lighthouse cards.

The stamping was matted with green CS, antique gold Cs, and some white CS I shaded with sponge daubers, then I added a square knot at the top, and a carrick bend to the bottom.

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Kathi
Gorgeous card and I love the shading. The knots you use are pretty cool.
Myrna

craftieodmae said...

beautiful scene!!!

JD/ Jill said...

Very nice, I try my best to make every card different too. Every time I see one of these cards that you make...it reminds me of all the images my hubby colored for me of light houses and I have as yet to make them into a card. All I need is more hours in my day...