Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Gold and Butterflies Congratulations Card


When we went to JoAnn's last weekend, I wasn't surprised that there were only a few old Spellbinders, but I was very surprised that they actually had two new Sizzix dies. They haven't had any new Sizzix in ages. Both were Hampton Arts Stamps in a kit with matching Sizzix dies. I got the set with dogwood and butterflies, and I love them! The butterflies on this card are from the set.

Everything was die cut from Core'dinatins white and gold pearl papers, and a piece of the handmade gold embossed paper I got a few weeks ago. I also used Spellbinders Labels One, Grand Labels One, Decorative Lavels One, and Labels Ten.

The sentiment layer is from JustRite, and all stamping was done with VersaMark, and embossed with Gold EP. All shading is done with Delicata Gold, and I used Liquid Pearls as accents.

8 comments:

Myrna said...

Kathi
Gorgeous card and the butterflies are beautiful.
Myrna

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty, Kathi. Our A C Moore is selling out all of their Sizzix products...Don't understand why they are doing that...so many people still like using their sizzix (mine is a Big Kick) but it's sort of the same thing. I need plates for my big kick, but they didn't have any...
I'll probably have to order them on line.

Anne-Marie B. said...

This card is just stunning, so pretty! Here in Oregon I live near a large Jo-Anns and they have started to stock a few of the newer Spellbinders over the last months ( about time too!)Michaels have had a few too. Our two local small craft stores are great for new items and will order in anything you want if they don't have it. So I am fairly lucky as to what is available locally. I am English and I love lots of the products they have there as they are so different. My mom is coming over from England to visit next week for 5 weeks (she loves Oregon) and is bringing some goodies with her, we will also be attending local card workshops together. I look forward to showing her some of your beautiful work for inspiration!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Love the way you layer Kathi gold and gold and more gold and also dies layered with fab results.. Shaz in oz.x

Antoinette Voorn said...

Such a stunning card again!! love the gold!

Greetz Antoinette
http://antoinettecreacards.blogspot.nl

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Kathi.

craftieodmae said...

such a beauty!!

Melanie said...

Kathi, it's really lovely. I think gold looks so elegant and I just love Labels 1 ... you can use it for so much.

Melanie
x