Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Church and Trees Card


I really like this tree stamp from Inkadinkado, and wanted to use it as a backdrop to this church and sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs. First, I stamped the trees onto some medium/dark blue CS lightly using white ink. Next the Church and sentiment were stamped and embossed with white ink and white EP, which made it stand out from the background.

I wanted the card to be all blue and white, but I didn't want the church to be solid white, so I scribbled it in with a white Gellyroll pen, which hid the trees you could see through the church, and also gave it some texture.

The image was matted with some silver mirror card and more blue CS, then mounted onto a white card, and a star "jewel" was added.

2 comments:

Greta said...

Love how you put the images together--gorgeous card!

Mary Mac said...

Beautiful card Kathi. I greatly admire your ingenuity, it really paid off.

Mary Mac