Pazzles Bar

Get the Pazzles Inspiration, the most comprehensive electronic die cutter available, for as little as 99 dollars down.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Silver and Pearl Merry Christmas Card


I frequently save pretty tags to recycle later on cards. I usually throw them into a drawer where I keep unfinished things I wasn't happy with.

For this card, I wasn't really sure what I wanted to make, so I looked into my unfinished parts drawer, and found this tag. It was a polished silver with embossed shiny silver details. I matted it with Core'dinations white Pearl CS and silver mirror card.

Next, I embossed another piece of the pearl CS, trimmed it close to the embossing, and mounted it onto more pearl. This was matted with more silver and more pearl, and mounted onto a pearl card.

The matted Christmas motif was mounted onto the embossed part dimensionally, then silver rhinestones were added. It was fairly quick to make, and I was quite happy with the results!

5 comments:

Greta said...

Another beauty! Love the look of this card!

Antoinette Voorn said...

Kathi, thanks very much for your birthday message!! I really liked it and the tote bag is so practical!
Your Silver and pearl card is a beauty xxx and greetz Antoinette

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card Kathi. Very elegant.

Monia - Monika Jakubowska said...

Clean and beautiful card Kathi :)

Marisa Job said...

So beautiful and elegant!!